Hasami Shogi is one of the most popular Shogi (Japanese chess) variants. The word "hasami" means "sandwiching" which shortly describes the way of capturing in this game.
It is very challenging board game for all ages, easy to learn but hard to master. Challenge your strategic skills!
===== FEATURES =====
* 1-player mode (Human vs CPU).
* 2-players mode (Human vs Human).
* Watching mode (CPU vs CPU).
* 6 levels of difficulty.
* Various board size (5x5, 6x6, 7x7, 8x8, 9x9).
* Various board theme (Shogi, Chess, Reversi).
* Unlimited undo function.
* Cool graphics and sound effects.
* Sound and vibrator on/off switch.
* Support Tablet size devices.
===== GAME RULES =====
* Each players starts with their own pieces which are placed on the back row of the board.
* The players alternate making a move. Each piece moves as a rook in Chess, horizontally and vertically.
* A piece cannot move through another piece.
* When a player sandwiches opponent's piece(s) by two of his own pieces, he ca